Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cycle Class!

Today I tried out a cycle class at one of my gym's other locations and I LOVED it! The instructor was great, music was great to bike to, and it provided a whole new workout, mainly in the legs department.


I got there about 20 minutes before the class began so decided to whip out some ab workouts while waiting.

I made sure to let the instructor know I was new and had never done a cycle class before and she was very helpful in making sure my bike was positioned right. (*If you're going to a class you've never gone to before/your first ever class, make sure to let the instructor know! Don't be embarrassed, its better to have someone helping rather be hurt later ;) )

The next hour was spent doing sprints, "hills", intervals, stand up-sit downs, etc. If you've never done one before, I highly recommend!


                                      (^-- clearly not my class but the layout was the same)

No comments: