Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Back to the grind after a long weekend!

I hope everyone had a great long weekend, mine seemed to fly by!
Here's a quick recap before I get to today's workout:
                   Saturday ,after my travel workout post, was my cousin's beautiful wedding! :)
 
Followed by an evening of dancing!!

 
The next day, we went to Blowing Rock NC to visit my dad's best friend for the remainder of the weekend. The view from his house was FANTASTIC!
 
Monday morning we all went hiking (a nice mini leg workout) to see some great falls and then went over to Grandfather Mountain, that also had some amazing views. I felt like I was on top of the world!
 
Today
6:30 came way too early this morning so I was glad I made my Peanut Butter overnight oats last night so my breakfast was already made.
When I got to the gym after work (and finally got it in my mind that it was Tuesday, and not Monday),  I was eager to get back into the swing of things!
 
After 20 minutes on the stairmaster, I did a leg & butt combo workout, finishing with an ab set.
 
Legs&Butts (repeat 3x)
Squats - 25
Single leg deadlift - 10 each leg
Pile squat - 25
Calf raises - 20
Side lunges - 20
Walking lunges - 20
 
 
Abs
30 Russian twists with weight
10 sit ups
:30 plank
20 vertical leg crunches
:20 plank
40 bicycles
:20 side plank (each side)
30 crunches
:40 plank
 

No comments: