Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Treadmill workout and Squat Challenge complete!

Happy rainy Tuesday everyone!
 
I had hoped that the rain would move on by the time I got off work so I could go running but instead, I got thunderstorms. Wanting to keep up with my running schedule, I found a treadmill workout online that I would use.
 
*I am not a fan of running on treadmills (except for short intervals, such as Crossfit), I find I go slower and don't like controlling the speed of sidewalk...but everyone has different opinions :)
 
The treadmill workout looked like this:
It ended up going by pretty quickly (Thanks to Friends being on TV) but instead of having the speed be 4.0 for the last 2 minutes, I just maintained the same speed at 6.4
 
Next up was a 1 minute Ab workout I got off of Peanut Butter Fingers:
The Plank Jacks had me working the hardest! I could definitely feel my abs and thighs in them!
 
And for the finale, I finished out the Squat Challenge! 250!! It ended up not being so bad, though I didn't see much change for but could definitely feel some results!  I may continue doing the squats, especially since I feel like after this challenge, I can't go back down!
 
Healthy/Exercise quote of the day: A lot of small changes can make a big difference so start now
 


No comments: