Saturday, May 25, 2013

Travel workout

This weekend I am out of town for my cousin Katie's wedding so my workouts are going to be on the fly!

Yesterday (Friday) before we hit the road for NC, I woke up earlier than expected and decided to get a run in. I always lie to do some sort of workout before getting in a car for a trip, makes me a bit more relaxed!

Last night was the rehearsal dinner which was so much fun! BBQ, corn hole (though doing it in heels and a dress in the wind made it a bit more difficult) and just getting excited for the wedding today! :)

For today, I am getting my hair down in a few hours and didn't want to get too sweaty (especially since my hair works best for an updo with its no freshly clean so no washing the hair today!) but wanted to do something to get my body awake and active so decided to do 2 rounds of the the following Cardio & Abs in the hotel room:

I plan on dancing tonight at the wedding too which is always a fun workout!
 
Have a great Memorial Weekend!!

No comments: