Saturday, March 1, 2014

Catch Up!

        Where have I been? Busy! 

Wednesday I went to a yoga class. It went well minus for my hands getting clammy (random) which made doing a partial handstand against the wall a bit hard...or scary cause I didn't want to fall on my face.They say runners should do yoga to help lengthen the muscles. Let's see how long I can keep this going! 

Thursday--a day I should've skipped cause I had a ton of stuff at home to do for this weekend on top coaching but knew I should go cause I wasn't getting a workout in this weekend. I did 20 minutes on the stair master before doing my "I have a short period of time" workout:

Friday-- no workout--drove to Ben's.

Today--Had something this morning which prevented me from going to the gym, then got together with my sister before she leaves for her Habitat for Humanity spring break trip tomorrow. Now relaxing and waiting for the big UVA game at 4!

No comments: