Wednesday, March 26, 2014

1 Year Anniversary

Yep, Fit For a Princess's 1 year anniversary is this weekend! I am thinking of making some changes to the blog, but would love some insight onto what! Please comment! :)



Just when we were all getting settled in for Spring, Mother Nature decided to throw a fast one at us and have it snow yesterday. "1-2 inches" turned into 5 1/2 inches! Ugh! We had a 2 hour delay today which I was totally fine for because I got an extra 2  hours of sleep! Now 1 more day of work before Spring Break...which seems weird to get excited over since I don't think we've had a full week of school since Christmas!



Today's workout was one of my favorites...Treadmill Crossfit. I decided to add a little challenge to it and up-ed my speed by 2 every .5 mile and then decreased back down at the halfway part. 
After a few good rolls on the foam roller, I finished out with an ab set of:
10 Jackknife situps
20 Russian Twists with dumbbell
10 weighted sit-ups
30 crunches
20 oblique crunches
:45 plank
20 hip twists in plank
25 Russian Twists
30 Vertical leg crunches
10 Weighted sit-ups 

Now to finish watching tonight's Nashville before going to bed! Night ya'll!


No comments: