Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Snow Day #3

I was shocked last night when Albemarle County called and said there would be no school for today. Apparently back roads are still bad?
My road is considered back road. 

Thanks for the extended weekend ACPS, though not looking forward to my summer being cut into. >:( No more snow! 

The one perk about missing a day of work is getting to go to Strength Challenge class at ACAC with my mom. I haven't worked out since Thursday (minus my little at home workout Monday) and the first 10 minutes of class almost killed me. By the end of the class, the place that was screaming the most on me was my shoulders. 
Any of my Charlottesville friends who are ACAC members, I *highly* recommend going to Chris's class!

While my mom went swimming after the class, I chose to do more abs and then really stretch afterwards. Here is the Ab set I did



Nothing better than relaxing after a workout by the fire with some trashy celeb gossip and a smoothie :)

    I spent the rest of my "snow day" running errands and getting dinner with Tori over thai!

Now to set my alarm....alarm? what's that?!

No comments: