Friday, March 28, 2014

1st Day of Spring Break

It's the first day of spring break and what do we get? Rain. Luckily, all of next week is suppose to be in the 70s (really hoping for great weather for my birthday!) so the rain will just help the flowers bloom for spring! 

My mom and I are going to North Carolina for the weekend to visit my dad who is currently working down there so once I finish with this post, I will finalize my packing and get items on my To-Do List checked off before we leave in a few hours!

I headed to the gym first thing this morning. I prefer working out in the morning because I feel I am more awake and set for the day. I also think bodies are more alert in the morning rather than at the end of the day. 

I decided to do a Treadmill Sandwich workout which looked like this:

1 mile on the treadmill
Arms:
chest press
tricep kickbacks
biceps
front arm raises 
shoulder raises
lat pull down

1 mile on the treadmill
Abs:
30 Russian twists
10 sit ups
:30 plank
20 vertical leg crunches
:20 plank
10 jackknife sit-ups
40 oblique crunches
:15 side plank
30 crunches
:40 plank

1 mile run on treadmill

I ran by Harris Teeter on the way home to get some travel sized items (best things ever) and to get some lemons and limes to put in my water. I have been seeing a lot of people pinning detox water on pinterest and although I'm not trying to lose any weight, I love lemons in my water for extra flavor.  

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! And all you Hoo fans out there, I expect you all to be by your TVs tonight at 9:57 to see UVa take on MSU! 

No comments: