Monday, March 24, 2014

Buttery Herb Chicken

Starting out my Monday by waking up 1 1/2 hours before my alarm was suppose to go off (so 4:30...) and then not being able to fall back asleep was a rough way to start the day. I even almost poured my cereal into a juice cup. Jesus.

By the time I got to the gym, I was starting to feel a little hunger in my stomach so had 3 chews to get something in my system and knew today's workout wouldn't be too intense.


 I did 20 minutes on the elliptical before doing one of my favorite go-to workouts:
I can't seem to grasp doing one leg squats, something doesn't seem right when doing them so I opted for 50 regular squats instead.

Dinner tonight was Herb and Butter rice a roni with chicken. Very easy to make!

My mom and I were both starving so are quite a bit, but I'm hoping there are some left overs for lunch tomorrow! 



No comments: