Thursday, March 13, 2014

Being sick is no fun

Well I tried fighting but Ben's cold found this way to me after this weekend. Ugh. I'm knocking on wood that I am on the route to feeling better. 😷

I didn't work out today before coaching cause I wanted my body to rest (and avoid any gym germs). But did do a non-running/arms & and workout yesterday. 

After walking 20 minutes to the gym (the joys of living in a small town with a gym & car garage nearby) I did 20 minutes on the elliptical before doing an ab workout consisting of:

                       :35 second plank
                       45 Russian Twists
                       10 side dips each side
                       30 crunches
                       20 vertical leg crunch 
                       :40 second plank
                       15 jackknife sit-ups
                       30 bicycles 

I then finished with arms. I realized while doing this that I haven't worked my arms in a week and I could definitely feel it! 

This weekend is an 8 mile run. Im hoping Mr. sniffles is gone by then!


No comments: