Monday, June 10, 2013

1st day at Liberty

I am going to be at Liberty University (where I am doing online graduate classes) this week for an intensive course, but luckily I'll get to use full access to Liberty's gym so I don't have to depend on the hotel's tiny gym. After getting out of class at 4:30, I sprinted out of class to get to the card services to get my LU Flame card before it closed at 5 to discover the DOWNPOUR outside! Thank god I packed my umbrella with me...except for I still got soaked running to my car.

I got to the card service place just in time then by the time I got done with that (and had my soaking, hot mess picture taken), the sun was out! When I walked into the gym, I felt very round up and just wanted to get going!

Liberty's gym is 5 basketball courts with a cardio room leading to the weight room on one side, a loft workout area (where I went) with more cardio machines and free weights, etc. The swimming pool was then on the other side next to an indoor soccer center. Overall, I was very impressed with it and wished Radford had had a similar gym! (*Take note Radford!!*)


I ended up doing 20 minutes on the ellipitical, then my 600 ab workout followed by squats and pile squats using the kettleball. Short and sweet ;)





 

No comments: