Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Body {and mind} Burnout!

I am back at Liberty University this week for another intensive. It's easy to say that after 4 hours of driving yesterday in an no AC car, staying up late to finish work then waking up early to get to campus for stuff then sitting in an 8 hour class (Theories and Philosophies of Education, in case you were wondering) followed by an hour meeting with my debate group, I was burnt out!

I just planned on going to the gym and seeing what I could do because I was moving at the speed of a slug.

I had planned on doing a workout that I have found called Full Body Burnout for today which was fitting to how I was feeling!

I ran a quick 1 mile on the treadmill which helped get me focused and awake a bit. Then did the following circuit 3 times through.

Legs:
25 squats
50 lunges
10 jump squats
25 calf raises
 
Arms:
10 pushups
20 tricep dips
50 arm circles in one direction, then reverse
 
Abs:
30 second plank on hands
30 second lank on forearms
50 bicycles
25 crunches
 
Cardio:
10 burpees
30 second jog in place
30 second alternating punches (*yes, you may get looks while doing this haha)
1 minute jumping jacks.

No comments: