Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Legs&Cardio travel workout

Today's workout consists of a quick Leg&Cardio workout that can be done in a hotel room, which is what I just did!

After a good day 2 of class followed by a great dinner & catch up session with my good friend, Rayna, I came back to my hotel room to get some homework done. Around 10, I was filling a bit blah and wanted to get some sort of workout in since I'll be sitting in class all day tomorrow before going to the gym.

I threw on some workou clothes and did the following right in my room! A good way to get your heart racing for sure! I went from one workout to the next, only resting 30 seconds between each round.

 
Disney Princess Half round 2!
 

Today I signed up to run in the 2014 Disney Princess Half Marathon! The race was a BLAST last year and I am excited to return to the most magical place on Earth!
 
Here are some pictures from last year:
 

Dinner at Be Our Guest the night before...as a Beauty & The Beast fan, you can imagine how excited I was to get this picture!


Waiting at our hotel for the race shuttle...at 3:30am!!!


Coming up on the finish!

Race shirts and medals, well -deserved! As was the glass of champagne we had! ;)


No comments: