Thursday, June 27, 2013

hot 2 mile run and Crossfit (100 mountain climbers?!)

I went for a run after class today and it turned out to be A LOT warmer out than I thought (darn humidity!) so I only ran for 2 miles before coming back into the gym to do a Crossfit workout that Hannah posted about a few weeks ago.

I haven't run in what seems like forever so it did feel good to get the legs going, especially since I start my half training next week! Good thing my long runs will be on the weekends so I can do them in the morning before it gets super warm out!


My body temperature was boiling and my heart was pounding after my run so I was only able to do 1 round of this Crossfit (the fact that Liberty's  upper level gym doesn't have any fans doesn't help with cooling off). I do hope to be able to complete 3 rounds of this soon...just not after a run in super hot temperatures ;)

No comments: