Thursday, June 13, 2013

2,000 views!!

I am now over 2,000 views! Thank you to all who are viewing my blog and please keep on sharing! :)

Today's workout was a mix of things, working pretty much everything! Some of them, you have seen on here before but in honor of my 2,000 views, figured I would post some of my favorites!
 
First up, was Crosfit. I haven't run at all since being at Liberty so it felt good to get in the running motion.

Second, was the following ab workout:
 
20 scissors
:10 plank
30 bicycles
:10 plank
20 crunches
:15 side plank per side
5 sit ups
:15 plank
40 Russian twists with medicine ball
:30 plank
 
I wasn't done yet, I was feeling in a really good zone and wanted to keep going!
Next up was arms and butt!

 
 
As Alicia Keys sings, "This girl is on fire" ;)

No comments: