Thursday, April 11, 2013

At home workout

I decided to skip the gym today so I could go straight home and work on some homework and other things on my To-Do list before heading to Ben's this weekend....however...that doesn't mean I had to miss doing some sort of workout!

I immediately did Day 3 of Squat Challenge of 60 squats. Tomorrow is rest day then Saturday is 70!

I found this workout online a few months ago and it has been my go-to at home workout when I have felt the urge to workout late at night or when I've been snowed in, etc. I do double/triple the numbers it suggests.



Belated Birthday Gift
My sister's birthday gift arrived for me last night and I have already gotten great use out of it. It is a massage stick! Great for rubbing over sore muscles and feeling like you are getting a mini massage done! When I start training for my half this fall, it will come in great use ;) Thanks Caroline :D


No comments: