Sunday, April 21, 2013

Color Me Rad!

                            Yesterday, for the 3rd time, I did COLOR ME RAD!!!!

Tori, Caroline, and my friends Jessie and Kellie all did it with Ben and Tori's fiance being our spectators (though I think by the end, they wish they had done it!)

What is great about this race is that it isn't a serious race so if you are wanting to do a fun, non timed 5k with friends and family! Plus, the experience is too awesome!

Caroline and I ran with disposable cameras (yes, remember those? They still exist!) so we could take pictures throughout the run and those will be getting developed tomorrow!

If you haven't done one yet, I highly recommend it :) There is Color Me Rad and The Color Run. I recommend wearing clothes you don't care about or can wash easily (I just wore spandex under the tutu--which did get tossed-- and a men's wifebeater from Dollar General) and old sneakers.





Hope everyone has a colorful Sunday!!

No comments: