Monday, April 8, 2013

Today is brought to you by SWEAT

Mondays are usually tough but the Monday after a wonderful and relaxing spring break? Even tougher. What also comes with getting back to waking up at 6:30am again is also getting my body used to working out after work again. I much prefer working out in the morning but there is no way I could wake up at 5 go work out. Kudos to those who can!

Today's workout consisted of a 3 mile run and Jump Rope n' Abs aka lots SWEAT!

I got my new Glitter Gold Sweatyband over the weekend so today was the perfect day to break it in...and boy did it do its job because running in 80some degree weather does make you sweat just a tad ;)


After my run, I came inside (the AC felt WONDERFUL), I did the following workout:

2 changes with this workout:
1) 60 jump ropes instead of 60 seconds of jump ropes.
2) Instead of side crunches on exercise ball, I substituted in other ab workout....I cannot do side crunches on the exercise ball! I can't ever stay balanced or feel like I'm stable enough to do a crunch....Any suggestions?!

Hope you all stay cool the next few days...stay hydrated if you do go outside to run!

No comments: