Monday, April 29, 2013

Hopping like a frog!

When talking to Tori this evening about my workout, I said I probably looked like a frog hopping around with all the jumping I did!

Curious? Here's what today's workout looked like!

I started out with a 20 minute elliptical before doing 180 squats for the Squat Challenge then did a 30 minute workout using my Nike Training Club app called "The Shakedown". For those who don't have the app, here is what it looked like today:

*You will need 10-12lb weights and a medicine ball*
 
1 minute light jog
2 minute straight leg kicks (1 minute each)
1 minute slide and glide
1 minute walking lunges
2 minute recover
2 minute wood chops
1 minute mountain climbers
30 second tuck jumps
1 minute push away balance
1 minute walk out push up to swivel
1 minute ski jumps with medicine ball
1 minute froggers
1 minute recover
2 minute plank row to rotation--I just did a plank here
1 minute alternating step back lunges with weights
30 second high knee runs in place
1 minute 2 feet lateral hops in place
2 minute broad jumps
1 minute bicycles
1 minute shoulder press
1 minute bunny hops with medicine ball
2 minute pretzel stretch
2 minute lower back stretch
1 minute standing hamstring stretch

No comments: