Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Leg Rest and Upper Body Day

I was pretty ecstatic just now when I logged on and saw that I have over 1,000 views!! Thank you! :) Please feel free to share with your friends and to comment (though I've heard sometimes the comment box doesn't work?) or share any tips you may have yourself!

Onto today's workout!
I got off work early today and when I arrived at the gym (45 minutes earlier than I usually do), I was surprised to see how dead it was! Ironically the only other person who was there when I walked in was....my dad. Ha!
 
 
 
Since my legs were really sore from the past two days, today was going to be a no leg day.
*Advice--Listen to your body!! Taking a rest from a certain body part or a whole day is good for you! Your body needs a break every now and then.
 
I started out by doing a nice 30 minute clip on the elliptical then did three 1 minute planks with a 30 second rest in between.
 
Upper Body Workout
Triceps pulls with resistance band (3x25)
Bicep curls with 12.5 pounds (2x20)
Tricep kickbacks with 10 pounds(2x20)
Shoulder dips (*Can't remember the exact time so I made one up) with 12.5 pounds
--2x20
Lat pull down (3x15)
Upper back machine (3x15)
Chest press (3x15)


No comments: