Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Total Body Circuit

Is there anyone else who get so used to doing things at a certain time that when it doesn't happen during that usual time, you feel all out of whack?!

Well that's how I felt when I arrived at the gym at the time I am usually leaving! Totally threw my body and evening for a loop. Ah!

I jumped on the treadmill and did a quick, fast paced 1 mile run to get re-focused and my heart racing.

I then did 3 rounds of Total Body Circuit, courtesy of http://www.pbfingers.com/!

 
 
My workout ended with Day 2 of the Squat Challenge--55 Squats on the Squat Machine. I had a couple of my friends start this with me and Im excited to see the progress with everyone! Btw--when I first read the Squat Challenge, I immediately starting singing to myself  booty booty booty rockin everywhere, I found you Ms. New Booty. ;)
 
 
 

No comments: