Thursday, April 18, 2013

Today's theme: run, squat challenge, abs, arms
 
 
Sticking with my 10K training program, today was a 2 mile run. I'm glad the yucky weather from this morning (April showers bring May flowers?) cleared away to a beautiful 70 degree weather afternoon!
 
After the run, I came into the gym and did 105 squats on the squat machine (*My other Squat Challengers--how are you all doing?!) where I believe I intimiated the high school boys who were lifting next to me ;)
 
For the ab portion, I did this workout 2x. (I'm not really sure if this is really what the Victoria Secret models actually do but Im always up for trying new ab routines!)
 
 
 
And last but not least, I did a quick arm workout! I did sitting biceps and shoulder press with 10 pound weights 3x. I then put a resistance band around the ballet bar in the aerobics room, got in a semi squat position and pulled the band back till my arms were slightly past my body for a tricep and upper back workout.
 
 
Keep Calm and it's almost Friday!
 
 


No comments: